location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Alto Boquete House for rent

Beautiful Days and Cool Evenings

$825.00 per month

We prefer to rent for a longer term  @ $825.00 per month but we will consider renting for $700.00 for 2 weeks or $500.00 per week and for a possible 3 night minimum at $80.00 per night.  Rent includes a fully furnished home and all appliacnes. plus  hydro, water, garbage pick up, internet & TV.  The gardener comes every 2 weeks.

Our western style home is approx. 1360 sq. ft. and has a beautiful view of the  canyon and Vulcan Baru.  It is fenced on 3 sides with lots of shrubbery for privacy, but it is not fenced on the canyon as that would spoil the view.  It is located in a nice area of Alto Boquete called Oriana.  

The home is tastefully furnished and equipped.  There are two full bathrooms, open concept kitchen family room, & den, a laundry room and good storage space.  The terrazzo is floor to ceiling heavy glass featuring 3 sliding screened doors giving a beautiful area for the more formal living room, dining area and another sitting area off the master bedroom.  The yard is fenced and nicely landscaped for privacy.   

Maximum 2 adults, no smoking anywhere on the property.  I am sorry the property is not suitable for children or pets, no exceptions. 

Our property manager is in Boquete.  

Barbara Ann Bradley our daughter-in-law has posted the pictures for this listing just below this ad.  Or to receive more information & photos please email carmelbradley@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We will be moving to boquete area soon and want to rent a home long term . If this is available or will be available let me know and please send me some photos. 
    patricia wiler 214-924-0740 patriciawiler@gmail.com

• The house is SOLD 

• Hi! Would this be available for rent starting in March for long term?

• Hi Linda, 

It is available now until Mid-October. 

• Is this home already rented? 

• not yet...  

It is still available now until Mid-October. 

•  Should I send an email to the carmelbradley email? I don't see an email for you. 

Thanks,

Melinda

• HI Melinda, 

Yes... The owners would like to communcate with you directly first. 

Please use the Carmel email. 

• Hello - Could I see some pics of your rental? We are looking for a 2bdrm/2bath house to rent from 8/2-8/31. It's just my husband and I and we are traveling to various parts of Panama, researching for our retirement location.

Also, would like to know if it has a microwave in the kitchen? 

Thank you for your assistance.

Melinda Belleville

• Yes there is a microwave.  The house is fully equiped. I have trouble downloading pictures on this site.  If you send and email I can forward pictures.

This reply was deleted.