location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Home for rent Alto Boquete - Brisas Boquetanas - 7 min. to Boquete. 
HOME IS RENTED, SORRY 

Homeome has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an open floor plan with living/dining & kitchen.

The views towards the canyon and Vulcan Baru are unobstructed 

Living-dining room does have direct access to the large covered patio overlooking the Volcan Baru.

===========================================================

Its a one level home with a spectacular unobstructed 180 degree vista from the patio-deck, the master bedroom and another bedroom, of the majestic Volcan Baru and the Chiriqui Highlands. 

This home will be up for rent starting June 1st.2019.
Buying the home is an option and can be discussed if you wish 

Lease term: preferably 6 months or 1 year .
Rent  is $ 745.00 plus utilities 

Cable TV & High Speed Internet connection is ready to use. 
Home is fully furnished. mosly new appliances and move-in ready.
Lot is nicely landscaped as well
No cats allowed, a dog will be allowed, but needs our approval! 

Location: Brisas Boquetanas - a surveillance camera's secured semi-gated nice residential development - less than 7 minutes by 4-lane HWY to Boquete! or 
20 minutes by the same HWY to David and 25 minutes to David's Enrique Malek INt. Airport (Copa Airlines). 
Home is quietly located with nice neighbors on both sides and NO HWY noise !! 

LOT IS 8616 Sqft and the home, build in summer of 2006 is 2451 sqft (228 sqm), fully tiled and incl. a 565 sqft outdoor covered terrace/patio and a carport for 2 cars. 
Home has 3 bedrooms ( one master), 3 bathrooms ( 2 en-suite), a large open kitchen living/dining room area opening up to the patio ( propane stove-oven) and a laundry (washer-dryer) / storage-utility room. 

Propane heated Hot Water with a water backup system of 2 large water storage tanks for your water supply with a pump system in the event the municipal water supply is interrupted.

The micro climate of Brisas Boquetanas is superior to that of Boquete, not as cold at night and not having the mist rain that settles over Boquete nearly daily. 

Serious enquiries only please by e-mail to: johndejongnb@gmail.com

Please provide your E-mail address + your phone + number of persons staying in the home and if you have a dog or not

Its not allowed to sub-lease the property. Rental Agreement will be done by my lawyer to protect you & us. 

Viewings have to be arranged by appointment

Pictures available on request

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi John,

My wife and I are looking for a place to settle into in Boquete.  I am very familiar with the Brisas Boquetanas neighborhood have spent a week just down the street from your home.  With that, if your home is still available we are very interested.  I am working on a project here in the States so my wife would be the first one in and I would join her at the completion of my project.  If you've already rented your home, please keep me in mind as the Brisas Boquetanas neighborhood is our first choice.  

Thanks,

George & Neva Fanelli

Granbury, TX

gmfanelli3908@yahoo.com or awardsneva@yahoo.com

• Hi, My name is Barbara,

Could you send me some photos? 

We live in Brisas, and we have friends that are moving here this year and are looking for a long term rental. 

(Not sure what month yet.)

Thanks,

barb.bradley.2012@gmail.com

• 2304759129?profile=RESIZE_930x2304727093?profile=RESIZE_930x2304747825?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.