location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

HOUSE $1,000 PER MONTH

BIG HOUSE   IN BOQUETE $1,000 PER MONTH

AMENITIES  INCLUIDE   WIFI - MAINTENANCE .

3 BED  ,  3 BATH , TERRACE, LIVING ROOM, LAUNDRY, KITCHEN..   ALLOWED  PETS  JUST 1 DOG OR CAT

IN CAR JUST 5MIN  TO BOQUETE TOWN.

MORE INFO  IN  WHATUPP +507 6447 1884

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• if this property is available from Jan 6th to May 7th, I would love to receive some pictures. geordieseed66@gmail.com

Gracias

• Hi Ely,

Is your home still available for long term rental? If so we would like to come an see it.

Dan and Patty Appel

dpappel@gmail.com

6800-6777

• Hi Ely,

We are two seniors moving down from the U.S. to Boquete.  We would like information on your house if it is still available. We will be arriving on October 28th.  My son Jeff's  Panama phone # is 6951 5739. Can you please call and tell him about the house, such as where it is, etc. He lives in Bocas del Toro, but is coming to meet us when we arrive.

Regards,

Pat & Roy Wilson

• Can you send more info and pics to:  jlw194874@gmail.com  ?

Where is the house?

• Hi,

is your house still for rent?

any pics?

my email: peter.launy@gmail.com

Thank you.

• Pls what is your email?
  • Hi, I'm sure your home will be rented by now, but if for some reason it is not, we are looking for a house to rent long term beginning Nov. 1.  Will you be posting pictures? If anyone else knows of something for our time frame, I'd love some info. We're active seniors who've traveled extensively. Thanks! Pat W.

• Hi Please tell me where this is located and may I see some pitcures.  I can be in Panama within the week when I find the right rental and we plan to stay at lease until New Years..  We are looking for 2 adults 2+bedrooms and 2 baths.  We are non smokers, no kids or pets now.  Thanks for your help, Blessings, Loyce Swift

• elainedonhayes@gmai..com

• I sent you mail.
This reply was deleted.