location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Why live in the noise in congestion of downtown when you live just a six minute drive away in the quiet and tranquil neighborhood of Volcancito. Both sets of apartments are fully furnished and stocked for everything you need to live your dream life here in Boquete. The townhouse is 1000 square-foot with king bedroom and full kitchen and our ground floor studio is 600 square-foot with queen bed and full kitchen. We have over 200 varieties of flowering plants on the property as well as a bunch of birds that are native to our local micro claimant

For pictures check her Google Maps page and click on the link below LimeCracker Retreat Volcancito Road, Alto Boquete, Panama +507 6842-2266 https://goo.gl/maps/D3nUXQERVVF2B4cW6

uSA phone 352-462-17489605892053?profile=RESIZE_710x

we pay all the utilities (except LP that we will swap out for you ). Fully furnished and stocked kitchen, you name it we have it. King comfort bed with linens, super fast free Wi-Fi for streaming everything you need to stream in your entertainment or working abroad on the internet . We also offer free Netflix account or whatever movie you may want to watch or news from your area or country you come from

one bedroom with balcony for breakfast and reading. Bathroom on the first floor and laundry with on- demand hot water. 6 minutes drive to downtown. Our area is dryer and quieter the living in downtown. The property is well lit with security windows and doors. Taxis to downtown are plentiful for $3 or we have other renters who sometimes give lifts into town. Contact on WhatsApp +507-6842-2266 or USA number 352-462-1748, les_schee@yahoo.com. You will also have the wealth of knowledge from our long term renters and long term owners. We have 6000 gallons of backup water filtered for your safety, no need to run out of water like other areas that offer Rentals with no back up water. With our double insulated roofs you will have no problems sleeping at night during the rainy season unlike many buildings that just have a metal roof and zero insulation where you cannot hear yourself think. Come to LimeCracker where everything is tranquilo

Looking for long-term one-year lease to persons with legal residency, no pets please 

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry is it rented out for one year

• I would be interested in one of your apartments starting December 1,2022.  I am in Boquete now.  I am in the process of working with my attorney to get residency here.  I have no pets.  I will be here on a pensiondo visa.  I am retired.

Thank you

Ron Melton  RJMATL@aol.com

• Hello, is the apart. still available?

• Sorry it is rented out for one year. We do have our 600 square-foot studio that will come open June 2, 2022

This reply was deleted.