location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

MOUNTAIN TOP BUNGALOW for Rent - $750

Spend COOL evenings on your large covered porch gazing at the stars - jacket needed. Wake up every morning in the garden of Eden with hummingbirds and sunrises that are "out of this world". This FURNISHED 1 bed, 1 bath 800 sq. ft. bungalow with 15 ft ceilings, comes with queen-size bed, full-size frig. and oven, huge shower. On Demand Instant Hot water throughout the home. Washer and Dryer. Kitchen has gorgeous island. There is a back-up generator wired in for when the electricity goes out and extra tanks for water storage. Pull into a 2 acre botanical paradise near the top of Volcancito Rd, on a Private, quiet, gated-street, lined with Costa Rican palms. AVAILABLE NOW. Only $750 a month + $15 for electricity. Great Internet, Water, Lawn maintenance, trash included. There is a private parking space and even an area for you to grow your own Garden. Deposit is $750. Prefer 1 yr contract, but flexible. Pets are negotiable and welcomed. You can Call/ What's App Maggie at 6443 - 1100 to schedule an appt. or to ask us any questions. FREE call from the United States and Canada on MagicJack (817) 962-6081 or email us at JDLLandscpe@gmail.com   Thanks for looking

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi:

We are wondering if the yard is fenced? We have 2 Standard Poodles who we need to keep safe and really like this house.

Thanks,

Karyl

karylbrod@gmail.com

• Rental is still available.  Please write/call on WhatsApp +507 6443 - 1100.  Our email address is:

JDLLandscape@gmail.com OR if you are in the States please call me at (817) 962 - 6081 so we can talk about your pet and schedule a time for you to see it.  thanks

• Rental still available? I'll be in Boquete next week. Will you allow cat and dog in rental?

This reply was deleted.