location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Located in the volcancito area a nice 3 brm 2 bath new house comes furnished with

washer and dryer , king size bed , hot water on demand ,large refrigator ,etc.

Fenced in .

Great view .

Quite & safe area .

Available now for long term !

Rent is 800. a month plus utilities.

More Info about this house please write to: riochiriqui@gmail.com

Eduardo Horna

6567-1127  or  6757-0005

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have any photos?  I'm looking for a long term rental starting in September of this year.

email: krisylemons@me.com

• Hi Kristin, have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Volcancito/Santa Lucia.  Fenced yard.  Close to downtown Boquete

It is available the 1st of September.  Long term rent is $1000 per month plus utilities and internet. Pets are welcome.  I can only upload 3 pictures, but if you will send me you email, I can upload more.  The first picture is of the front carport area.  the second is the fenced side yard and the third is the large veranda facing the side yard.  

There is a king sized bed in the master and a bathroom.  Then there are two other bedrooms, nice living room and dining room.  Kitchen with small table, refrigerator, stove and microwave.  Two very large water tanks.  Right now it is rented, but the owner arrives on August 9 for 3 weeks and then it is available again.  my email is hmm.ruby@gmail.com  thanks, ruby mckenzie

This reply was deleted.