location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Petite Villa for Rent in Alto Lino, Boquete, Panama

The joy of living at its highest form has been captured in this luxury “Petite Villa.” With outstanding architectural features, nestled in and surrounded by nature, flowers and enchanting mountain views. Located in the exclusive area of Alto Lino in Boquete next to El Santuario, only 4 minutes from Boquete Centro.

Completely furnished and beautifully decorated the “Petite Villa” is ready to move in, with a private entrance, separated from the main Villa. Offering one large bedroom suite with a queen size bed, bed linen, pillows, and comforter.  A computer table desk.  Walk in closet with ample storage space, iron, and ironing board.  The bathroom with a walk-in shower.  The bedroom suite is enhanced by a giant wall-to-wall view window taking in the lush nature and captivating views of the mountains. A sliding glass door opening onto a large covered terrace completes the bedroom suite. 

The sitting room with furniture, a 43” HD flat screen TV, a comfortable, modern double sofa bed complemented by another large view window bringing in the peaceful sights of flowers and nature.  The dining room adjoining the sitting room with a large sliding glass door opening unto the cozy covered terrace with a large sitting area and outdoor furniture, harmonizing with the sights and sounds of lush nature and gardens that you can enjoy while sipping your morning coffee, reading a book, or simply just relaxing.  

The modern, well-equipped kitchen with all appliances featuring a glass top stove, full-size refrigerator, stainless steel sink,  microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, silverware. Every detail has been taken into consideration.

The monthly rental includes all utilities, a separate laundry room with full-size washer and dryer, extra storage area, one space electronic door enclosed garage with remote control, 100 MB high-speed internet connection, Cable Onda TV, security controlled gated entrance with remote device and privacy. Weekly maid service. Sorry, no pets. Long Term Lease preferred. $750.00 monthly rental for 6 Months lease. $700.00 monthly rental for 12 Months or longer lease.

For information and previewing.  Please call Vicky Wilson at (507) 6672-5151  From the U.S.A. (940) 343-8415

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I dont drive - how long of a walk to the center in town bouquete?

• Too far to walk, but there are plenty of regular buses and cheap taxis.  You won't have a problem.  A car would be easier, but I just spent four weeks in Boquete and went to that area on a regular basis on the bus or sometimes a taxi.  I didn't live there -- I lived up in Volcancito, which is also too far from town to walk on any regular basis.  

This reply was deleted.