location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

3123236033?profile=RESIZE_710xNEAR DORADO SUPERMARKET IN ALTO BOQUETE. Be sure to come early to get what you need!

New items include: large chest freezer, antique table, a whole stash of Christmas decorations, 3 seater sofa with 2 armchairs. Plus large office desk and office chairs, many English-language books, bookcases, mirrors, tablecloths, bedding, towels and hand towels, crocheted items, wine glasses, bowls and casserole dishes, pictures, clothes and shoes (both men's and women's), antique vases, crockery and metalware, some food items. Many other items are available. Come and have a look!

Everything must go! We're leaving real soon...

LOCATION: At the very end of the road that is situated right in front of the Dorado Supermarket and Ferreteria, in Alto Boquete. (Keep going past the Gago factory on the left of the road.) Go to the very end of that road (it's about 3 blocks.) Where the road ends, look for the first house on the left.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My calendar says today, Sat is the 27th??? I could not find the sale location. If the sofa and chairs are still avaialbale, kindly post detailed location, i.e. west side or est side of the hiway or on Gago's side or Ferreteria...or call me 6251 9961. Thanks, Robert

• Anything left???

This reply was deleted.