location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';
**BIG MOVING SALE (BUSINESS CLOSING)**
Date: Sunday,from 8AM-4PM
We have closed our Home repair business and are relocating. We have many items for sale including: large variety of tools, electrical items, cement items, pressure tanks, lawn tools, general construction items and more!
Directions from Boquete: Drive past the Va Y Ven at the Terpel on the main highway, turn left at Calle Pomerosa, we are the first orange house on the corner.
Directions from David: Drive on Route 41 towards Boquete, drive over the Cochea River bridge, take the first right after Restaurante Cafecito Doña Tere, we are the first orange house on the corner.
If you have any questions please send me a private message.

**GRAN VENTA DE MUDANZAS (CIERRE DE NEGOCIOS)**
Fecha: domingo, 13 de febrero de 2022 de 8AM-4PM
Hemos cerrado nuestro negocio de reparación de viviendas y nos estamos reubicando. Tenemos muchos artículos a la venta, incluyendo: gran variedad de herramientas, artículos eléctricos, artículos de cemento, tanques de presión, herramientas de césped, artículos de construcción general y más!
Indicaciones desde Boquete: Pase el Va Y Ven en el Terpel en la carretera principal, gire a la izquierda en la calle Pomerosa, somos la primera casa naranja en la esquina.
Indicaciones desde David: Conduzca por la Ruta 41 hacia Boquete, conduzca por el puente del río Cochea, tome el primero a la derecha después del Restaurante Cafecito Doña Tere, somos la primera casa naranja en la esquina.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, envíeme un mensaje.
10092282701?profile=RESIZE_710x10092283697?profile=RESIZE_710x10092285663?profile=RESIZE_710x10092287491?profile=RESIZE_710x10092287682?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Michael, the rolling tool chest has been sold.

• Hi Michael, Thank you for your interest. I have to price the item today and will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Thank you Kenna. I would appreciate if you get back to me with the price. We're in David and we are still deciding whether to go up to Boquete tomorrow. Thanks.

• Hello  Kenna, how much are you asking for the rolling tool chest? Thank you

This reply was deleted.