location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Cambridge Audio iD-100 iPhone-iPod-iPad Doc/Transport

Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over something other than headphones?

10949435053?profile=RESIZE_710x This Cambridge Audio id100 digital iPod dock allows you to do just that!  It comes with ALL accessories, including the manual and box. It has been very lightly used, as just after I bought it I acquired a Peachtree DAC which has an iPod doc on top of it.  I have no need for 2.   Features: High quality, low jitter digital audio output from  iPods, including iPad and iPhone.  AES/EBU balanced digital audio output allowing connection to high quality or professional audio equipment,  S/PDIF coaxial and digital toslink outputs Component / S-Video and Composite video outputs. Eco-friendly low-power mode automatically activated when iPod removed from dock Type-B USB connection allowing convenient and simple syncing to iTunes. Supplied slim-line remote control. I paid $269 and am offering it for $135. Fully acclimatized and living in Bajo Boquete.  6769-0807 WhatsApp.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –