location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Panavapes: Deliveries 15th of January 2019

Good morning from Panavapes,

Tomorrow we will be delivering vapes, eliquids and accesories at mike's global grill in bajo boquete. Now is a great time to grab a new vape, stock up on coils or try a new liquid, and speaking of new liquids, we for a limited time, have all three of our exclusive armour alchemy eliquids in stock. Made from the best ingredients IN Boquete all available for only 20$. every bottle of armour alchemy eliquid is custom forged to high standards, and custom blends are even available to order in advance.

Kazakh fire is an apple cinnamon blend paying homage to the birthplace of the apple and the warm cinnamon feeling on the exhale, a perfect custom flavor for lovers of fruits and confection flavors alike that is agreeable to most and sure to please, exceeding your expectations.

Belgian winter is a cool mix of rich Belgian chocolate and refreshing mint akin to a peppermint patty or after 8 mint that offers a soft yet impactful profile that proves to be addictive in flavor alone.

and Comet is the unlikely fusion of cinnamon and mint that not only offers a unique cold and hot flavor but also keeps you coming back with a pleasant tingle of the tongue.

Don't forget! if you want to enjoy these daring premium flavors on an enthusiasts level, we offer for a limited time, Saper v2 dripmods for only 15$, these rebuildable dripmods come with wire for coilmaking, cotton and the tools you need all in one convenient little package and work like a dream on our XLUM or Subox C mini vape units.

If you plan on picking up tomorrow, please let me know before 1030am on the 15th so that I can be sure to have what you need, and don't forget to take a look at our updated website www.panavapes.com to look at some of our flavor selections or know more about a few of our vape offerings. Drop me a line on whatsapp at 67243084

-Conner from Panavapes

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!