location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

Replies

• Miguel will even come to your house and even give you a call letting you know he has your favorite. We have used him for ten years and never have we had any bad fish from him. His corvina is corvina, not shark as some others sell...if you speak Spanish you can call him at 64743834, he will give you a missed call most of the time but it is worth it.
    His fish is always fresh and you will always get some lagniappe from him when you are a regular.... Just tell him sra. Alicia y Sra. Susan recommended him. He also supplies for many of the major restaurants here, which tells you how good his fish is.......
    • hi miquel i been looking for fish you sale i live in alto boquete rent from dr.sue loo was recomended from sra.i dont speak spanish yet my yahoo is paulmuse50@yahoo.com

• 842651255?profile=originallooks like you might need this - can be puchased in paperback form at the Tuesday Morning Market or downloaded from the website- www.theboquetehandbook.com

• Because of Lent, there are more fish guys in Boquete.
    And, prices are higher too.
    You still want to buy from Miguel. Red pick up truck.
    After Easter Sunday, the price/lb drops by about $1-$2.
  • thanks, got it all figured out now.

• Possibly you have it figured out.  I have been here about two years and I'm still learning.  But, here is what I have figured out:

1. Don't buy fish at Romeros.
      2. The red trucks and white trucks may be in town when you are -- but probably they won't be. 1-2 PM seems to be the best chance for scoring.
      3. The white truck guys are not too friendly.  The red truck guy will remember your name.
      4. The red truck has impeccable seafood that changes from day to day.  Miguel may give you the weight you ask for, but more than likely he will give you twice what you asked for, at twice the price you thought you would pay.  Getting a single meal portion from him is a challenge.
      5. Trout is farmed in several places around Chiriqui, but it is excellent.  Try it.
      6. Don't be afraid to try some kinds of seafood that you never had before.  It will probably be good.
      7. Rey's seafood is no better than Romero's.  Super Baru in David has a limited selection of super fresh fish every day, and you can usually get a single meal portion.
      8. As you go to the airport, there is a fish place on the left past the prison.  I forgot the name of the place but it has a blue sign in front (Mariscos???)

Bon appétit!

• I would suggest that you enter "fresh fish" in the upper right search box.  After you digest the 12 pages of postings then if you have specific questions, I am sure that we can address them.  Whole octopus or sea trout?  Red truck or white truck?

• can u tell me where?

• yes

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…