location.href = 'https://boquete.ning.com/';

I have been called from a meeting at the CEFATI of searchers. Apparently nothing was discovered at the Il Pianista trail today. Once I have details on the plans for Sunday I will post them.

Thank you to all the people who are helping in what hopefully will be a successful community effort to find the missing women.

You need to be a member of Boquete Ning to add comments!

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How about e-mailing flyers to Bocas Del Toro.....just in case.

• Here's the Poster Neal, if you want to send it to some of your contacts over there.

• Actually Keith I am new to Panama and don't have any contacts over there. I have been keeping up with the posts though and there was a mention about one of the trails leading all the way to Bocas.....

• I apologize Rich, I had you confused with another person. From what I have read, there are flyers and there is awareness in Bocas. I also believe that side was being searched today.
          • OK I know it wasn't much help but just hoping like everybody else that they are found and are in reasonable health and be reunited with their families.

• Tomorrow Maru and I will go the local Panamanian Bars in Boquete and drop off fliers, then hand out more fliers in the afternoon in Qualaca and Caldera. Will add reward $ to the fliers we put out tomorrow, maybe that will get the local bar goers to talk and or take action.

Please try to post what areas all of you have hit or are going to tomorrow.  Example: It would be senseless to have 5 groups going to Caldera and no one going to Palmira.  So please post so we can spread out our coverage.

I think Jess is following the latest lead as posted earlier.

• Today in LA PRENSA is mentioned all the efforts the community of Boquete is doing regarding the two missing girls.  They also talk about Boquete.ning members offering about volunteering for the task of searching the missing girls.

http://www.prensa.com/uhora/locales/recompensas-por-holandesas-desa...

• Well said, Felipe. Also, do be guarded with what you say on here, everyone, please. Who knows if the families and/or friends are watching. I do realise that this is all "exciting" for everyone... I am being very sarcastic on this word, please note. Any big event which grabs so much attention gets people like this. How would you feel if one of these gorgeous girls were your daughter? Would you like everyone throwing out heresay and conjecture on nothing they know about as facts? No. A little respect. Decorum, decency. Helping is one thing, talk of extreme things is not. I am tired, frustrated and sad, and I don't want to be hearing about this and that, via friends, from people who have no evidence or fact or even boots on the ground. Felipe, I assure this is not a joke. I just spoke to someone who is concrete source of facts on Kris. This is no joke. These are serious, dedicated, responsible and focused girls. Really, there's not a whole lot any of you can do as per sandwiches, water, etc. We're pretty self sufficient and big boys and girls. If you want to help, what someone needs to do is canvas the town, go to all low life, seedy, dodgy areas and ask around. You'd be surprised how fast information on sightings of people happen, especially when booze are involved at bars. Also, check Gualaca, Caldera, Palmira... it can't hurt. Ask taxi and bus drivers if they saw them. Check adjacent towns and see if they saw/heard anything. None of us are positive in anything, but a few facts. That is all we have to go off of, currently. I pray that Kris and Lisanne are found promptly, and will continue to do all I can in helping with the search.

• Thanks Jessica
  • Where is Casa Pedro?

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

kenny waldrop replied to Lily's discussion 2 bedroom 2 bath rental for long or short term in Boquete Rentals
"Hello, beautiful place. How much are you asking?
Kenny
kendrop@hotmail.com 
 "
Feb 1, 2023
kenny waldrop replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"Hi, I see that the house is rented. Will it be available July 1st for 1 year lease?

Thank you,…"
Feb 1, 2023
Lynne Ditlow replied to Whskyman's discussion Brother Sewing Machine, Model GX37 in Boquete Classifieds
"Hi is this sold? "
Jan 30, 2023
Buenos Vecinos de Boquete posted a discussion
View this email in your browserBuenos Vecinos de Boquete Newsletter January 2023Family of the Month…
Jan 30, 2023
Dee posted a discussion
Does anyone know if Strong Tower Church is still operating? If it is, can you please tell me where…
Jan 29, 2023
Patrick posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
ANYONE HAVE A COMPUTER MONITOR AT LEAST 24"TO SELL ATA REASONABLE PRICE?IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:…
Jan 27, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
 Do you have an iPhone or iPad with music loaded on it?  Want to be able to play that music over…
Jan 26, 2023
Panama Mac posted a discussion in Boquete Classifieds
Looking to treat your family to a WOW experience in Panama from the comfort of your own home?  …
Jan 24, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Hello....  Is already rented.  Thank you for your interes."
Jan 22, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Your link doesn't work"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
Jan 21, 2023
Myles replied to Fundrifter's discussion Awesome, huge 3 Bed/3 bath house Totally fenced. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! in Boquete Rentals
"Don't see link for photos !"
Jan 21, 2023
Fundrifter posted a discussion in Boquete Rentals
OWNER RENTS SPECTACULAR HOUSE OF 230 MTS.2 (CLOSED AREA) ON A LOT OF 1,400 MT 2. 3 BEDROOMS, 3…
Jan 21, 2023
Carlos Antonio Villarreal posted photos in Casa Prado
Jan 19, 2023
Cynthia Dunne replied to Jeff Larvick's discussion Driver’s License exam in English
"Hi Jeff, can you send me a copy of the exam if you still have it.   my email is…"
Jan 19, 2023
Patrick replied to Patrick's discussion Avail 01/15/23 House Rental, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath $500. in Boquete Rentals
"THE HOUSE HAS BEEN RENTED
 "
Jan 10, 2023
More…